Price : $
Cart Summary : Total items in shopping cart :
CALL : 866-739-6260
Tue, Oct 10 2017 - Thu, Oct 12 2017
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
The Reynolds Company - Beaumont
1375 West Cardinal Dr. Beaumont, Texas 77705
Important: If your responsibilities are limited to maintaining and troubleshooting the AADvance system, take this course instead: AADvance Operation, Maintenance, & Troubleshooting (Course No. PRST9064LD). Important: Do not take both PRST9063LD and PRST9064LD because they share similar content.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of AADvance hardware, software, and troubleshooting. Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand how AADvance operates as a fail-safe or fault tolerant controller
• Understand the configuration limits of the system
• Examine process I/O requirements and select the appropriate hardware
• Design and assemble a complete system
• Use the Workbench to configure and program the system, including communication with external devices
• Develop functions, function blocks and programs using standard IEC 61131 programming languages
• Make hardware expansions to an existing system
• Isolate faults to the module level by interpreting automatic fault indications
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals responsible for designing, building, programming, and troubleshooting an AADvance system.
Click on the attachment below to see more information on the pre-requisites, technology requirements, and more.
Contact Anthony Lee to RSVP @ 713-934-6016
AADvance Comprehensive System Training - Beaumont