Workforce Development & Training
The skills gap is a growing problem within the industrial world, as changing technologies and reduced staff are making it increasingly difficult to keep crucial skills in house. The Reynolds Company can provide training solutions on a variety of topics by accessing the subject matter experts of our most trusted partners.
What is Virtual Coaching?
Virtual training sessions with a Rockwell Automation specialist allow you to discuss technology-specific scenarios, improve your technical expertise, or expand upon your e-learning experience. You can ask questions and get information on topics specific to your job.
Technology topics include: Logix, Motion, Drives, Visualization, Networks, and Safety.
Affordable & Convenient.
Select a session of up to 4 hours or up to 8 hours for 1:1 coaching or virtual groups of up to 6 students. Get the same level of knowledge transfer for either an individual session or a group of up to 6 students at the same cost. All you need is an internet connection!
Virtual sessions with Rockwell Automation specialists provide customized, informal knowledge that goes beyond e-learning.
Virtual Coaching is...
- Web enabled through collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams
- Informal Q and A or topical guidance on technologies
- Virtual show and tell
- Discussion of best practices
- Guidance to other resources that can support technical skill building
Virtual Coaching is not...
- Training - no course materials or hands-on labs with workstations will be provided
- Application-specific support
- A formalized agenda driven session
- A learning experience for large groups
- A substitute for other training efforts to shrink workforce skills gaps
Certificate Programs offer professional education to help you develop and apply your technical skills and knowledge to your plant systems to improve quality, efficiency, and productivity. The programs are intended for maintenance or programming professionals who want to stay ahead of the competition, accelerate their skills and knowledge using the latest automation control technology, and earn professional recognition and credits through a formal education program.
- PowerFlex 750 Track
Ready to get started? Contact us to enroll in the certificate program courses, then track and complete your course requirements and final assessment within a 12-month time frame.