GuardLogix Application Development and Troubleshooting (Safety)
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project for a GuardLogix® system and troubleshoot a previously operational GuardLogix system.
If you have any questions about this training course, please feel free to contact us.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Learning GuardLogix concepts and terminology
- Creating and configuring a GuardLogix project
- Adding and configuring CompactBlock™ Guard I/O™ and POINT Guard I/O™ safety modules
- Generating Safety Signatures and locking/unlocking a GuardLogix controller
- Programming safety instructions
- Troubleshooting a GuardLogix project