The Reynolds Company is a wholesale distributor headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. Over the last 39 years, The Reynolds Company has grown to 25 U.S. locations across Texas and Louisiana, with multiple U.S. and international on-site facilities and export activity all over the world.
Our ability to scale and manage large industrial and commercial projects anywhere in the world has been a major contributor to our growth and is our trademark in the industry. We pride ourselves on providing innovative services and solutions to meet your needs, in addition to delivering best-in-class products. Our focus on quality, productivity, and reduction in total cost of ownership creates a strong foundation from which we are building our business. Hiring resident experts in the field, we are committed to bringing our customers together with representatives you have grown to trust, supported by a customer-focused company.
investing in people & technology
The Reynolds Company is defined by our ability to understand customer applications and apply current technology to solve problems. We continue to expand our digital capabilities by investing in technology, allowing us to be more efficient and save time. Our goal is to leverage technology to spend more time building relationships with our key stakeholders – our customers, our supplier partners, and our employee-owners.
In January 2018, The Reynolds Company joined forces with McNaughton-McKay Electric Company, creating a multi-region, Top 10 electrical distributor.
In 2020, The Reynolds Company acquired Flow-Zone, a premier distributor of pipe, valves, fittings, instrumentation, controls and measurement equipment for the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Markets throughout Texas and New Mexico. In 2021, The Reynolds Company acquired Mid-Coast Electric Supply, Inc., an electrical and automation distributor primarily focused on the industrial markets of South Texas.
These additions provide significant geographic expansion, a highly aligned portfolio of products and an unwavering commitment to quality and service.
The McNaughton-McKay group of companies currently have over 60 locations covering 10 states and 1,600+ employee-owners.
- 1946 - E.C. Cummins, father-in-law of Don Reynolds Sr., opens Cummins Supply in Fort Worth, TX
- 1984 - Don Reynolds Sr. forms The Reynolds Company from Cummins Supply
- Appointed as a Rockwell Automation authorized distributor in North Texas
- Became one of the first computerized electrical warehouses, enabled internet ordering, and fully integrated barcode technology in warehouse
- Opened Austin, Fort Worth and Houston, TX locations
- Grew from 185th to 53rd Largest Electrical Wholesaler
- Acquired 2 locations from Cummins Supply in Odessa and Abilene, TX
- Acquired 7 locations from Warren Electric in North Texas and Louisiana
- Appointed as a Rockwell Automation authorized distributor in South Texas and South Louisiana
- Opened first international project location
- Grew from 53rd to 17th Largest Electrical Wholesaler
- Moved to brand new and updated facilities in multiple locations, and opened San Antonio, TX location
- Became integral part of Electrical Distribution Global Enterprise (EDGE)
- Continued investing in technology and launched new website and eCommerce platform
- 2018 - Joined forces with McNaughton-McKay Electric Company
- 2019 - Continued investing in updates to our locations, and opened new location in Pasadena, TX
- 2020 - Acquired PVF distributor Flow-Zone
- 2021 - Acquired Mid-Coast Electric Supply, Inc. and launched new website platform with self-service capabilities