Providing Remote Assistance with AR
In this episode of TRC Talks, Wayne Welk speaks with Brianne Murray, an Information and Analytics Solutions Consultant with Rockwell Automation, about the use of augmented reality (AR) in providing remote technical support and mentoring.
With PTC's Vuforia Chalk and Expert Capture, users can quickly and easily deploy AR technology that can help with remote troubleshooting and training new workers.
And when the AR software is paired with innovative hardware, such as RealWear's HMT-1 or intrinsically safe HMT-1Z1 industrial wearable Android tablet, a technician can safely connect with a remote expert for guidance while working.
- Remote Assistance with RealWear TechTalk recording
- TechTalk Archive
- PTC Vuforia Chalk
- PTC Vuforia Expert Capture
- PTC Vuforia Expert Capture video
- Vuforia Chalk for RealWear
- Episode Producer and Host…Wayne Welk
- Guest Panelist…Brianne Murray, Rockwell Automation
- Post Production…Brad Freeman