Industrial Networking Part 8: Network Resiliency
In part 8 of our TRC Talks industrial networking series, previous panelists, Joe Belaschky and Mike Masterson, return for a discussion on network resiliency. The panel talks about various resilient network architectures, such as ring and redundant star topologies, and common resiliency protocols, such as DLR, used on the plant floor.
- CPwE Design Implementation Guide
- Deploying a Resilient Converged Plantwide Ethernet Architecture
- List of Embedded Switch DLR Capable Devices
- EtherNet/IP Device Level Ring Application Technique
- Also watch our recent Industrial Networking TRC Tech Talk webinar series on The Reynolds Company’s YouTube channel.
- Episode Producer and Host… Wayne Welk
- Guest Panelist… Joseph Belaschky and Mike Masterson
- Post Production… Brad Freeman