Stratix® 5800 High Performance Managed Switch
In this episode of TRC Talks, Brandon Singh, Joe Belaschky, and Wayne Welk discuss the new Stratix® 5800 industrial Ethernet switch.
The Allen-Bradley Stratix® 5800 managed industrial Ethernet switch offers gigabit performance in a flexible package. It comes in both fixed and modular designs supporting a wide variety of copper, fiber, and PoE expansion modules and is available with Layer 2 switching or Layer 3 routing firmware options to meet a diverse range of application needs.
- Stratix 5800 Product Profile
- Stratix 5800 User Manual
- Stratix Ethernet Devices Technical Data
- Watch CIP Safety over Ethernet IP TechTalk on demand
- Watch May 2021 User Groupon demand Machine Safety vs Process Safety SIL vs PLE
- Episode Producer and Host…Wayne Welk
- Guest Panelist…Brandon Singh and Joe Belaschky
- Post Production…Brad Freeman