Efficiency Meets Reliability with the PowerMark™ PRO Load Center from ABB
Experience the innovation of ABB with the PowerMark™ PRO Load Center. With ease of installation, flexible design, and increased reliability, you can save on both time and labor. The PowerMark™ PRO Load Center is designed to elevate your new home construction, multifamily or residential renovation by incorporating advanced technology from ABB.
PowerMark™ PRO Load Center
Built to Carry your Loads
The PowerMark™ PRO Load Center is designed to receive electricity from the utility source and then distribute it throughout a facility in order to support dependable electrical distribution.
- Main Breaker Range - 100A to 225A
- 8-60 circuit capacity
- 22k AIC main breaker, series rated 22kA/10kA
- Single-phase, three wire, 120/240VAC
- 60/75°C conductor rating
Ease of Installation:
- Plug-on neutral breakers maximize gutter space
- AFCI shared neutrals enable simplified retrofits
- Elevated neutral bars for easier wiring
- Enhanced diamond key knockouts for convenient installation
- Common main breaker platform
- Main breaker load center: Standard ground lug for faster field installation
- Lug convertible load center: Comes with standard ground bar and ground lug
- Gray and white trims available
- Plug-on neutral breakers
- Rugged tin-plated copper bus
- Lasting galvanized box
- Suitable as service entrance equipment
Reach out to learn more about the PowerMark™ PRO from ABB.