Circuit-Lock® Disconnects by Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems redefined the benchmark for motor disconnect safety with its inSIGHT™ phase-indicating technology. Six LEDs (3 line side/3 load side) are incorporated into the cover providing users with critical information. This inSIGHT™ phase-indicating technology is now available in 30A, 60A, and 100A.
Now available in stainless steel - certified by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation), Hubbell’s Circuit-Lock® Disconnects with integral phase indication LEDs redefine the benchmark for safety by providing insight into the enclosure while in use. Six highly visible LEDs communicate the electrical status of the switch by phase. This voltage detection feature significantly improves existing safety and maintenance procedures by visually providing personnel with critical information prior to removing the enclosure cover. Replacement covers are available for upgrades to existing installations. With an ever-growing focus on safety improvements, Hubbell disconnects provide a difference you literally can see.
- Six LED indicators provide secondary means of visual confirmation of make/break of power
- Superior water and dust ingress protection
- Permanent and labelless markings
- Cover cannot be removed with switch in the “ON” position
- Certified by NSF for hygiene in Food Processing applications
- Highly visible red handle which meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout capabilities
- Available in 30, 60 and 100 amp non-metallic and stainless steel versions, with or without jog switch
- UL witnessed IP69k and UL Type 4X and 12 environmental ratings
Reach out to learn more about the Circuit-Lock Disconnnects with LED Indicators.