Enhance Precision and Reliability with Omnicable®'s Range of Belden's VFD Cables
Ready to give your AC motor drives the upgrade they deserve? Choose Belden's VFD Cables offered by Omnicable® for their ability to survive adverse environmental conditions, their ease of installation, and the capability to withstand elevated voltage spikes and substantial levels of noise interference.
Why Belden VFD Cables?
- Eliminate downtime from cable failure
- Easier and less expensive installations due to the ER rating allowing for the elimination of conduit
- Industrial-grade PVC jackets provide sunlight and oil-resistance;
- Thicker, industrial-grade XLPE insulations provide low capacitance for extended motor life
- The ability to handle high voltage spikes eliminates potential damage to the cable, motors, bearings, etc.
Contact your local sales representative at The Reynolds Company for more information on Belden VFD Cables from OmniCable.