Titan X by Hammond Power Solutions
Hammond Power Solutions offers the new HPS Titan™ X Encapsulated Transformer. HPS Titan X is designed for industrial and hazardous applications that require conformity to IECEx, ATEX, and UKEx, making it fully certified for use in most hazardous locations.
The HPS Titan series is completely encapsulated in epoxy and silica providing excellent protection from airborne contaminants and preventing the ingress of moisture.
IECEx, ATEX, UKEx Certified – approved for applications requiring IEC conformity.
- IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-7,5.1 – Hazardous Locations Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T3
- 10kV BIL
- Copper with an electrostatic shield on all units
- 60 Hz and/or 50/60 Hz
- Ratings from 6 to 75kVA three phase
- Temperature Rise 115°C, 80°C at 180°C insulation class
- IECEx, ATEX and UKEx Certified
- ABS type approval for Marine Duty
- Rated ambient temperature range (°C) -25°C to +40°C
- Standard Glass Filled Naylon Condensate Valve