The Reynolds Company – Material Return Policy
- Merchandise returned for credit will be subject to the Manufacturer's Return Goods Authorization terms and conditions and potentially other fees.
- Returned product must be received with its TRC issued RMA#, in its original packaging, unused, not damaged, and in saleable condition.
- Products must be returned within ninety (90) days of purchase date and proof of purchase is required.
- No returns will be accepted freight collect or COD and should be sent prepaid and insured.
- Credit will be issued for errors made by seller if buyer contacts seller within five (5) days from the receipt of merchandise.
- Cut Wire is not returnable.
Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) – Material Return Policy [Summary not All-Inclusive]
- Returns are only allowed for current series, unused, saleable material.
- Stock Material with marked and/or open boxes will have a minimum 10% repackaging charge.
- Non-stock material may qualify for a return with a minimum 25% restocking charge.
- Engineered, Customer Built or specials are not returnable.
- The following products are not returnable:
- Motor Control Centers
- Non-stock & Custom Motors
- Bulletin 1325 Series, 1326AN, 1326DP, 1327 & 1329 and 8720SM Motors
- Factored Products
- Configured or pre-engineered drives or motion systems
- Pump Control Panels
- Series "K" coils and Bulletin 815-816 overload relays
- Legacy Renewal Parts and Encoders