Remanufacturing and Repair
As the Original Equipment Manufacturer, Rockwell Automation takes the repair of their products to a higher standard and quality level. Through their ISO certified remanufacturing process, Rockwell Automation inspects and tests every component, upgrades the firmware and revisions needed on each board, and test each repaired unit to make sure it is up to like new standards. The Reynolds Company also handle repairs for other brands.
Benefits of Remanufacturing Services from Rockwell Automation
Savings: the cost of remanufactured versus buying new can bring substantial cost savings
Warranty: the entire unit comes back to you under warranty and with some programs offering a 2–year warranty (better than when buying as new)
OEM Testing: before unit is returned, it is tested to the same standards as a new product shipping from factory (only the OEM can perform this)
Assurance: knowing the OEM remanufactured your product, and it not being a copied or counterfeit product, or a salvaged piece of equipment
Logistics: next day air exchange available
Remanufactured: the remanufactured unit will be updated with the latest firmware revisions (only the OEM can perform this)
Security: protects you from cybersecurity issues
Remanufacturing Services on Allen-Bradley Products: OEM Quality
The Reynolds Company offers you FREE services from our CHAMP Program. CHAMP stands for Channel Asset Management Professional. We have a dedicated individual that will maximize the value of your equipment. Let us handle repair pickup, creating meaningful reports, and organizing repairs using a tagging system.
- The Reynolds Company employee dedicated to handling your repairs
- CHAMP will go on-site and pick up equipment that needs to be repaired
- Site visits can be as frequent as once a week
- Tagging system will be implemented to keep track of ongoing repairs
- After collecting valueable data using the tagging system reports will be available at no cost
- Reports include: financial & executive summary, repair summary, top failures report, warranty report
looking for more information?
To discuss a repair management program, please contact:
For pricing on an individual repair, please contact: