We understand that training should be accessible anytime, anywhere. Rockwell Automation has created Learning+, which gives you access to 20+ e-learning courses, and 11 hybrid virtual classroom sessions.
E-learning courses cover several technologies and are interactive with simulations and videos. The new virtual classroom blended courses are hybrid, instructor-led courses, and blend e-learning, video assets, instructor lecture, interactive labs, and collaborative Q&A.
As a Rockwell Automation Authorized Distributor, we can set you up quickly for Learning+. Get ahead of the training curve and choose from a variety of e-learning courses or virtual classroom courses. Courses noted with a (V) are also offered as virtual classroom courses.
- CCP146: Logix5000 System Fundamentals (V)
- CCP151: Basic Ladder Logic Programming (V)
- CCP152: Function Block Programming Course (V)
- CCP153: Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2: ControlLogix Maintenance and Troubleshooting (V)
- CCP154: Structured Text and Sequential Function Chart Programming
- CCCL21: Basic Ladder Logic Interpretation (V)
- CCP143: Ladder Logic Project Development (V)
- CCA182: PowerFlex 750-Series Drives Configuration & Startup (V)
- CCA183: PowerFlex 750 Series Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- CCA184: PowerFlex® 750-Series Drives Configuration for an Integrated Architecture System
- CCA185: PowerFlex 525 Startup & Configuration
- CMP100: Connected Components Workbench Programming
- CCPS41: SLC 500 and RSLogix 500® Programming
- CCPS43*: SLC 500 Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- CCN132: Motion Control Fundamentals using Kinetix® 5700 Drives
- CCN144-A: CIP Motion Programming (Kinetix 5700)
- EK-ICM101E: Vibration Analysis Fundamentals
- PRC201: PlantPAx® System Design and Implementation
- PRC203: PlantPAx Operating and Maintenance
- SAF-LOG104: GuardLogix Application Development & Troubleshooting (V)
- FTAC: FactoryTalk Asset Centre Design and Implementation V10
*courses will be available in 2021
All courses are available in a self-paced format – all you need to learn is a web browser! Additionally, the most commonly accessed courses are available in a hybrid virtual session. Each week, instructors are live online teaching these courses, so you can watch, learn, and ask questions. The same instructors are also available weekly for Office Hours – time when you can video chat and ask questions, get help, and learn from highly experienced technical resources.