What is a CHAMP Program?
Did you know that The Reynolds Company offers a CHAMP program? CHAMP stands for Channel Asset Management Professional. This means that the Rockwell Automation channel (or distributor – that’s us) has a dedicated individual trained to maximize the value of your equipment using industry best practices. We can offer you this service for FREE!
Here is the CHAMP program in a nutshell:
- We have a person dedicated to Servicing your Repairs
- They will be responsible for going to your site or coordinating the pick-up of your repairs.
- This can be once a week, once a month, or whatever works best for your needs.
- We can determine 1 or multiple locations at your site where you will place your electronic repairs. We can also supply a bin if needed.
- We have a Tagging System. We will provide tags to you to attach to the Repairs.
- By working through us and using the tagging system, over a period of time Rockwell will be able to give you valuable data you can use to support/maintain your site, reports coming at NO COST to you.
1. Financial & Executive Summary: what they spent, what they saved, what was their ROI
2. Repair Summary: How many repairs, what had to be scrapped, Repairs on Time - % RA hit the due date of repair
3. Cost Savings Report
4. Top Failures Report: Count of Failures by Panel/Machine, Count of failures by customer part # and Lifecycle
5. Top Repairs report by Part#
6. Repairs by Start year: show them the repairs are decreasing by using reliable repair vendor
7. Warranty Report
8. MTBF Report
If you want more details on the CHAMP Program, listen to our podcast episode to learn more about our Asset Management Professionals.
need more information?
If you have any questions related to our CHAMP program, let us know, or reach out to your account manager or local specialist to get started.
Services Specialist | Louisiana