Identify and Mitigate Risks with an Installed Base Evaluation™
The Reynolds Company and Rockwell Automation are here to support you with a variety of services to help with your Asset Management needs. One of our most popular offerings is an Installed Base Evaluation™, or IBE. This is a service led by The Reynolds Company that utilizes a TRC Technician to go onsite, collect hardware and/or software data, and then deliver a detailed report. The report provides lifecycle status, critical spares, access inventory, etc. Check out the video below to learn more about the IBE process.
Why have an IBE done?
IBE can help answer the following questions:
- What do we have installed?
- What is the life cycle of parts installed?
- •Do we have sufficient spares to cover our critical installed base? - Decrease Downtime!
- •Do we have too many spares of one product? - Reduce Inventory and Increase Return on Assets
- Do we have spares to support discontinued products? - Identify and Mitigate Risks Associated with Supporting Legacy Equipment
With the purchase of your Installed Base Evaluation, you will also receive a one-year subscription to the Rockwell Automation MyEquipment Service. After your IBE, Rockwell will automatically transfer the data into your MyEquipment account that anyone at your site can access.
MyEquipment will provide the information you need to successfully manage your hardware in the field. You will need to complete an Installed Base Evaluation for Rockwell to input your hardware into your MyEquipment in the MyRockwellAutomation platform.
Services Specialist | Houston